(Better) Mina Uptime Leaderboard
We need your help Dear Block Producer, you find this tool usefull?
We put a lot of time and energy in building tools for the Mina Community. If you use our leaderboard and our calculators, delegating part of your MINA rewards to our node is a free and easy way to incentivize and thank our team.
Use this public key to delegate to our block producer (click to copy):
Every minute, we scrap the official leaderboard to get and store results provided by O(1) Team. We now have archive about what's going on with uptime scores.
We use Ducca's Mina Stake Tab API to display additional informations about the nodes. To add your icon and name on our leaderboard, you have to register your node using "+ Add your service" on top of Mina Stake Tab website.
We use 2 badges:
- "NEW": the validator enrolled in Delegation Program within last 7 days,
- "MF Delegation": the validator got a Mina Fundation delegation (approx 3,7M MINA Tokens)
You can filter these badges using checkboxes below the search field above the table.
About this leaderboard
This tool is provided by TowerStake team. You can use this tool freely, and please link to this page without our consent. If you have any question, join us on Discord!
Our team is a small group of seasoned professionals with extensive expertise in system administration, network security, APIs, web development and marketing.
TowerStake aims to establish itself as the trusted partner for those looking to participate in the Mina ecosystem and contribute to its further development. We also want to raise the awareness of French entrepreneurs for Zero-Knowledge Proof and light blockchain technologies.
Version 1.5 - 2022/08/29
- NEW: (Better) Mina Uptime Leaderboard now works with SNARK-work uptime ranking. All uptime scores and charts are now SNARK-work-based. Until sidecar is fully deprecated, you can still display sidecar scores.
Note: You NEED to run SNARK-work-based tracking system AND to enroll in Delegation Program to be displayed in the leaderboard.
- UPDATED: Now displays "Mina Fundation Delegations in top 240" instead of top 120, to match new MF policy
Version 1.4.2 - 2022/03/02
- UPDATED: Added new "MF Delegation #4" tags.
Version 1.4.1 - 2021/12/06
- UPDATED: Added new "MF Delegation #3" tags. We tagged previously awarded validators with "MF Delegation #2" and " "MF Delegation #1" (with grey labels).
Version 1.4 - 2021/11/09
- NEW: Added 60 days charts for rank and score
Version 1.3.1 - 2021/09/21
1/ In the ROI tab:
- NEW: We now split « ROS » (return on Stake) and « APY » (Annual Percentage Yield ) to differentiate revenue between supercharged and regular rewards.
- NEW: We added « ROS (last epoch) » + « ROS (lifetime) » columns.
- NEW: We also added a « Luck » column (both for supercharged and regular blocks). Please remember that luck should near 100% on the long run: a very high APY is often due to a lucky validator. But good luck doesn’t last in the world of probabilities…
2/ Small UI changes:
- UPDATE: We moved « Producing blocks since epoch… » to the « Block Production » tab
- UPDATE: We moved « Supercharged ratio » to the « Stake » tab
- UPDATE: we have extended the width of the leaderboard (and of the whole website by the way)
We plan to tweak the UI of the table to make it more readable. Incoming in future release:
- Tooltips to give details on the maths we use to compute the data
- Columns separators to group data
Version 1.3 - 2021/09/17
- NEW: ROI tab to display following columns:
- « Mean ROS per epoch »: you can now see the mean Return On Stake (ROS) per epoch, using data available from the previous epochs. Calculations are: `Sum of total produced rewards / Sum of total delegated stakes`. We use at max the last 24 epochs for this indicator.
- « Estimated APY »: using the mean ROS, we calculate an estimation of yearly ROI (also known as APY) taking into account compound interests and expected decrease of supercharged rewards (from https://minaprotocol.com/blog/mina-token-distribution-and-supply).
- « ROS Variance »: Displays the difference between min and max observed ROS over the last epochs. Lower is better! A validator can have a great APY but always check the variance: a great % would mean that either validator does not produce blocks on a regular basis, or that its performance is not stable. Validators with MF Delegation should have an advantage here as they are supposed to steadily produce blocks.
- « Producing blocks since »: We let you know when a validator started to produce blocks. APY for very new block producers is not accurate!
- « Supercharged ratio »: Displays the % of unlocked stake over total stake. Unlocked stake is the sum of delegations from wallets filled with tokens bought from the ICO or exchanges. This indicator shows the ratio of supercharged blocks produced by the validator. The more, the best: more supercharged blocks means more rewards! This ratio is used for the calculations of the ROS and APY columns.
You can also add any of these columns using the « Custom » tab.
We hope these indicators will help new delegators to chose a good performing validator. Please note that estimated APY is only an estimation and that it will be updated after every epoch. Use this at your own risk and always remember past performance is no guarantee of future results!
- NEW: List of MF Delegations has been updated using the data published earlier today! You can still find validators with previous MF Delegations with a grey badge titled « MF Delegation (previous round) ». A new filter has been added to properly select these validators.
Version 1.2 - 2021/09/06
- NEW: Add validators to your favorites and filter them with the "Favorites" checkbox above the validator list
Version 1.1 - 2021/07/02
- NEW: Display data about Block Producers activity (staking, block production and snark production)
- NEW: Select which data you want to display thanks to column grouping
- NEW: Customize your leaderboard with only the columns you want to see
- NEW: Auto-saving of your favorite layout. Play with the columns and when you come back later to the leaderboard you'll see the last settings you chose
- NEW and UNIQUE: We also get the delegators and the total staking from the staged ledger (staged ledger is a view of what epoch + 2 could be). Please be careful: these values are not confirmed and could vary if delegators switch their delegation before the end of current epoch. These informations are only updated once per hour.
- UPDATE: Much better performances (we rewrote all table rendering and filtering)
Version 1.0 - 2021/05/22: